Raman microscopy-spectrometer, XploRA, Horiba Instruments,
50 - 6000 cm-1, 532, 638 nm laser
- Infra-Red Spectrometer, Perkin Elmer One, 4 - 4000 cm-1
- Powder-X-ray diffractometer (XRD), Bruker D8 Advance
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometer, Panalytical PW2400 with samplechanger PW2510
- electron microprobe, Cameca SX100
- NMR Spectrometer, Bruker BioSpin 500, 250 MHz (analytical technologies via co-operation partner)
Analytical investigations of industrial products and samples are a central and essential part of quality management, for example FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), optimization and
Raman and Infra-Red spectroscopy combine essential advantages:
- The samples do not get chemically and physically changed
- Only a few milligrams or some drops of a substance are necessary for analysis
- Particles down to size of 1-2 micrometers can be analyzed
- Short measurement time (2 - 5 seconds for a single shot)
- Lasers with different wavelengths (532 and 638 nm) and variable laser power
- chemical imaging and automated XYZ mapping.
- Infrared spectra in diffuse reflectance and transmission mode (KBr pellets and cuvettes).
- Building measurement cells to research on chemical and physical reactions and changes of the sample.
Therefore we can provide a comprehensive spectroscopic view on the sample influencing factors.